Bridging Competency Gaps in Government Schools-Standard- I- VI
- Reach out to the community through the child.
- Competency Based Learning (CBL).
- Activity Based Learning (ABL).
- Active participation of parents.
- Provide stress free environment of learning to ensure retention
- Digital learning using tablets for basic English.
- Special learning center (bridging the students of formal schools to age appropriate classes and subsequent monitoring in the ladder).
- Teaching methods like making mind maps, 6*6 presentations for secondary classes.
- Child Tracking Software to track every child.
Tomorrow’s Foundation also has Special learning center (bridging the students of formal schools to age appropriate classes and subsequent monitoring in the ladder) using Progress Tracking Software to track the development of every student.
We took the lead to run special learning centers in 4 SSA run schools in Kolkata from 2015 to achieve its goal. Since then, special learning centers have been successfully channeling their efforts, primarily towards the qualitative improvement of students of govt and/or govt sponsored schools and to place them in age appropriate classes. We also work in building the capacity of govt school teachers so as to ensure the integration of the special learning centre teaching methodology within their respective school systems.